Sunday, August 20, 2006

my birthday. 19.08.1986




Well, I would say this has been a birthday of note! it's taken me 20 years to actually have a lot of fun with it. + happy bday songs sung into voicemail. very special. more people should sing to voicemail. it makes it so much more entertaining!
Cheers for the free dinner + wine at The Swan Brewery, for Breakfast/Lunch at Spinnakers.. Dave's going away party was full of decent conversation and was completely convienent to be held on my birthday whilst i am house sitting
A lot of funny stories to be able to tell and laugh about. Great gifts.
Nice coffee at exomod with Kaitlyn and Laura after the party - at that time in the morning, who can't laugh loudly and make noise?!

I would say I saw 90% of the people I would qualify worthy for birthday hangage.

Those are some pics from Dave's (oh + Ross)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sweet fotos! they look like so much fun that i want to jump into them

hurrah for exomod hot chocs :)

Anonymous said...

Dear Blogger kindly support our nation wide project The Best Of Blog awards 2006 by registering and taking part to ur favourite Category. Visit www.sgfriends.net for more info thanks for your support !:D